Friday, April 17, 2009

Our First Blog!








Welcome to The "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallions Blog! We are located in Central Florida and run a private facility where we train the future stars of our "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallion Show! You can visit our web page to read about the tour, learn about our company "White Stallion Productions" and learn the history of the Lipizzaner breed: http://www.Lipizzaner.com

For this first blog, I just wanted to introduce myself and give a little introduction as to what is to come. My name is Kat and I work for White Stallion Productions (Above is a picture of me on one of our Andalusian Stallions). I will be posting weekly blogs on happenings at our home base here in Florida. You can look forward to reading about new babies, training of future stars in our show, and introductions to horses here. Since our facility is not open to the public, this is a special look into our family here at White Stallion Productions. We are so proud of all of our horses and I'm sure you will love to hear about them as well. Speaking of, I'd love to introduce you to our newest addition. On April 5th we had a new foal born, her name is "Barbana" (see above). I'll post some more pictures of her next week! Come back and check it out! Do you guys have any suggestions as to what you would like to see on here? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. FIRST!
    Barbana is so cute! Thanks so much for posting, can't wait to see the Lipizzaners when they come to my town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came to Michigan last summer to do a show and I was there! You're group visited with the public and even let the local 4-H kids help out with the horses. I thought was nice. I love what you all are doing and wish you all the best. Keep up the tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay i am totally amazed! you guys came to Salt Lake City and i thought it was incredible! i wish that i knew how to ride that well! i've ridden since i was 3 but i only do western. i'm hoping to learn english and do dressage. You guys are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. click over here Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. click over here now I will forward this page to him. click now Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing! click here to read

    ReplyDelete